MGL - myGadgetLife
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

any celcom user here? need helps.

+4
phonemaster
bababa
divergent
kenwind77
8 posters

Go down

any celcom user here? need helps. Empty any celcom user here? need helps.

Post by kenwind77 Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:21 pm

any celcom user here? i saw this webpage from celcom (celcom.com.my/personal/promotion/one-plan?pid=1360826467841) and need further info about this..
anyone can assist?

kenwind77

Back to top Go down

any celcom user here? need helps. Empty Re: any celcom user here? need helps.

Post by divergent Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:29 pm

im using this celcom first one plan too. pretty good for a person like me who enjoy using data plan. 5gb for 88 a month. 5gb can pretty much watch a lot of youtube videos and play CoC. Don't even need to bother about wifi sometimes. Only use it cause battery fast finish otherwise.

Last edited by divergent on Thu Aug 21, 2014 4:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

divergent

Back to top Go down

Post by bababa Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:43 am

Rm88 seem too much for a telco usage per month!!
U really can finish the 5GB data??
Me use 3GB plan also cannot finish it and I start to terminate my plan cause is too much!!

bababa

Back to top Go down

Post by phonemaster Wed Aug 13, 2014 3:41 pm

people have to understand that some people are able to live without phone data and some can't. OP I suggest you ask yourself that question and then you will know what will your decision be.

phonemaster

Back to top Go down

Post by divergent Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:34 pm

bababa wrote:Rm88 seem too much for a telco usage per month!!
U really can finish the 5GB data??
Me use 3GB plan also cannot finish it and I start to terminate my plan cause is too much!!

RM88 is not too much for some people. but then again you can always take RM68 for 3GB. That should be more than enough. And if not enough can always top up RM15 for 1GB if really need it. 3GB is enough to go youtube and listen to songs on spotify or whatever Very Happy

divergent

Back to top Go down

Post by godzilla Fri Aug 15, 2014 5:15 pm

the internet is like my life. and without mobile data i can't see how am i going to live. not even kidding. constantly need internet access as im running an online business

godzilla

Back to top Go down

Post by kenwind77 Sat Aug 16, 2014 5:12 pm

thanksssssssssssssssssssss~

i think i will go to this celcom after doing some researches and the friends' advises here...
rm 68 for 3GB i think shud be good to me dy la...
tq ya! Smile

kenwind77

Back to top Go down

Post by oyuyu Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:01 am

I had read an article regarding the comparison of telco plan. surprisingly found out that it’s quite useful. the author had compare everything that why we choose a telco plan in different way. I had found out what the pros and cons for different plan, will think about it and make a decision. Below is the article
budiey.com/telco-manakah-yang-terbaik-setakat-ini

oyuyu

Back to top Go down

Post by bitebile Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:40 am

the comparison posted by the blogger in the article recommended helps me a lots...thank you so much..it successful clear my doubt...
i will choose celcom RM 68 per month for 3GB...cz it suits me well as i do not need too many calls/sms...60 free calls/sms is really enough for me to contact my -parents and some of my friend..as sometimes i can use my office tel..hehe...then 3GB data is enough for me..neither too much nor to more...

bitebile

Back to top Go down

Post by heilulu Wed Aug 20, 2014 3:50 pm

i prefer plan with more calls lo. cause i less use those apps to chat, most of the time im using call cause it is more effecient and no miscommunication. plus the call rate now is not high thou, i think cheaper than data ler.

heilulu

Back to top Go down

Post by bitebile Thu Aug 21, 2014 7:51 am

heilulu wrote:i prefer plan with more calls lo. cause i less use those apps to chat, most of the time im using call cause it is more effecient and no miscommunication. plus the call rate now is not high thou, i think cheaper than data ler.

We have to catch up the trend of using apps apps like whatapps, wechat, facetime etc to contact each other.. or else we will be out of the line of trend [ outdated]..hahah…..

But the crucial thing is our life will become more convenient with the sign up of data plan..we can use it as tools of mobile banking no matter where we stay, load video clip or play game to relax, send video or picture by finger tips. All of these make our life prettier…

bitebile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum